What Is a Vinyl Graphic Decal?
Vinyl Decals are cut directly from vinyl without ink or printing. Any vinyl occupying the negative space of your graphic is weeded out, creating a dynamic decal, showing the design on a transparent background (background is what you apply the decal too). Vinyl Graphic Decals can be used for Decoration, Branding and Advertising. Easy to Apply Transfer Tape keeps all the pieces of your graphic in one place. Apply vinyl graphic decals to smooth, flat and clean surface areas.
RECOMMENDED Application Surface Areas:
- Cellphone and/or Cellphone Cases
- Coffee Mugs
- Flat Surfaces that are smooth
- Fiberglass (must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel)
- Metals (must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel)
- Painted Surfaces (paint must be smooth and glossy, vinyl will not stick to oxidized, faded, or peeling paint)
- Wood (must be painted with a smooth, glossy enamel)
NOT RECOMMENDED Application Surface Areas:
- Oily Surfaces
- Oxidized or faded paint
- Peeling paint
- Raw Lumber
- Raw Metals