Please use these specifications if we are creating vinyl decals with your logo or other artwork. Thank you
Email Artwork directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPS (300-600 DPI, CMYK)
- Vector Based Images
- PNG (minimum of 300 DPI)
- All non-vector images should be a minimum of 300 DPI.
- All files should be created in CMYK color mode. RGB mode is primarily used for displays and will cause color matching issues.
- Convert all type to outlines.
- Embed all images placed within your artwork.
- Letters must be a minimum size of .3 inches with a stroke width of .0625 inches to maintain adhesive properties and efficient production.
Email directly – email@example.com or contact us
Graphics must be saved in Vector based file formats. Vector based images are made up of lines and curves and can be resized and manipulated without losing the quality of the graphic. Vector graphics are defined by a series of mathematical equations and enable us to scale the object to any size without losing any detail or clarity. JPEG and TIFF files are not able to achieve this manipulation.