07-18 FRONT And REAR GMC Vinyl Emblem Overlay Kit DIY - Cut-Your-Own Oracal (3M 1080 Gloss, Matte or Satin Finish) - 2 KITS
GMC Front & Rear Emblem Overlay Kit 07-18 - DIY - 2 Kits
This is not a pre-cut shape.
3M High Quality Auto Wrap Vinyl. It is rated both Outdoor & Marine. Our vinyl is Water and UV Resistant. It has Air-Egress Technology with No-Mess adhesive for easier application and simpler removal.
(6) 4” x 6” sheets of Premium 3M Auto Wrap Vinyl
About The Vinyl:
- • 3M High Quality Auto Wrap Vinyl
- • Rated Both Outdoor and Marine
- • Water and UV resistant
- • Air-Egress Technology - Bubble Free Air Channel
- • No-Mess adhesive for easier application and simpler removal.
- 3 mil thick
The vinyl can be removed at any time with no damage to the vehicle. It also protects the emblem from harmful UV rays and rock chips.
Ready to use right out of the package!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Tools Needed and NOT Included:
1. Bladed Utility Knife or Razor Blade
2. Plastic Squeegee or Plastic Card
How to Install:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface (isopropyl alcohol is best).
2. When dry, peel the paper backing from the vinyl sheet and apply.
3. Once vinyl is applied, you can use heat to activate the adhesive (a heat gun or hair dryer and softly press the film into place with a rubber squeegee or by hand)
4. Take a sharp utility blade or razor blade and carefully cut vinyl to shape and peel excess away.
• Apply in temperature that is 50 degrees or more
• Do not apply in direct sunlight
• Allow the vinyl 24-48 hours to adhere (preferably in direct sunlight)