07 - 13 GMC REAR Emblem Overlay Kit Yukon, Sierra, Yukon, Denali - Oracal 751 vinyl
GMC Rear Emblem Overlay Kit 07-13
(4) 3” x 2” Overlay Sheets - DIY - An Extra Sheet For Free!
07-13: GMC Sierra 1500
2007: GMC Sierra 1500 New Body Style
2008 - 2013: GMC Sierra 1500
2007 - 2013: GMC Yukon
All Years: GMC Terrain
All Years: GMC Acadia
Each Kit includes a free extra sheet allowing for any mistakes, or use the extra sheet for your door handles, cell phone, wheel center emblem, etc. This is not a pre-cut shape.
Our vinyl sheets are big enough to fit even the largest vehicle emblems. High Quality Auto Wrap Vinyl, Rated both Marine and Outdoor. Vinyl is Water and UV Resistant. It has Air-Egress Technology with No-Mess adhesive for easier application and simpler removal.
(4) 3” x 2” sheets of Oracal 751C Vinyl
About The Vinyl:
- • Up to 8 year High Quality Auto Wrap Vinyl
- • Rated Both Outdoor and Marine
- • Water and UV resistant
- • Air-Egress Technology - Bubble Free Air Channel
- • No-Mess adhesive for easier application and simpler removal.
- 2mil thick
The vinyl can be removed at any time with no damage to the vehicle. It also protects the emblem from harmful UV rays and rock chips.
Ready to use right out of the package!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Tools Needed and NOT Included:
1. Bladed Utility Knife or Razor Blade
2. Plastic Squeegee or Plastic Card
How to Install:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface (isopropyl alcohol is best).
2. When dry, peel the paper backing from the vinyl sheet and apply.
3. Once vinyl is applied, you can use heat to activate the adhesive (a heat gun or hair dryer and softly press the film into place with a rubber squeegee or by hand)
4. Take a sharp utility blade or razor blade and carefully cut vinyl to shape and peel excess away.
• Apply in temperature that is 50 degrees or more
• Do not apply in direct sunlight
• Allow the vinyl 24-48 hours to adhere (preferably in direct sunlight)