Application Instructions (Dry) for Small to Medium Size Decals
Do not touch the adhesive backing of the decal, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
When you first receive your decal: If the graphic(s) release with difficulty from the white/blue wax paper backing, rub the top of the decal with a credit/debit card. This step helps break the bond between the graphic and the wax paper.
- Clean the surface area.
- Hold the decal with the graphic facing you, now from any corner, peel the transfer tape off of the decal. Now you should be holding a graphic fully adhered to the transfer tape.
- Carefully position the decal to the desired area. You cannot move your decal once it is placed
- Rub the decal starting from the center working out to the sides of the decal, eliminating any air bubbles.
- Use your fingers to make sure the entire decal is fully adhered to the surface.
- Wait 10-15 minutes before removing clear transparent transfer tape.
- Now slowly remove the transfer tape, peeling it at 180º against itself.
- Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal, if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
- If your decal(s) do not want to release from the wax paper backing, then repeat rubbing over the back of them with a plastic card. Repeat this step until your decal(s) release with ease.
- Do not touch the adhesive backing of the decal, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
- Always peel the transfer tape at a 180 degree angle.
- Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
- Don’t apply decal(s) in direct sunlight