If you have artwork, please read our Artwork Requirements
- EPS (300-600 DPI, CMYK)
- Vector Based Images
- PNG (minimum of 300 DPI)
- All non-vector images should be a minimum of 300 DPI.
- All files should be created in CMYK color mode. RGB mode is primarily used for displays and will cause color matching issues.
- Convert all type to outlines.
- Embed all images placed within your artwork.
- Letters must be a minimum size of .3 inches with a stroke width of .0625 inches to maintain adhesive properties and efficient production.
Email directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphics must be saved in Vector based file formats. Vector based images are made up of lines and curves and can be resized, and manipulated without losing the quality of the graphic. Vector graphics are defined by a series of mathematical equations and enable us to scale the object to any size without losing any detail or clarity. JPEG and TIFF files are not able to achieve this manipulation.
No Printing Your Vinyl Graphic Decal will not Fade, Run or Bleed
Vinyl Graphic Decals are cut directly from vinyl without ink or printing. Any vinyl occupying the negative space of your graphic is weeded out, creating a dynamic decal perfect for laptops, vehicles, store windows, boards, bikes, trailers and other surfaces.
We offer indoor, indoor-outdoor and marine rated vinyl’s. Not all surface application areas are the same, we will assist you in choosing the correct vinyl for your project. We offer a variety of vinyl colors.
Easy to Apply
Transfer Tape, or Application Masking, keeps all the pieces of your graphic in one place. We offer both paper and clear transparent transfer tape, there is a difference and we will assist you in choosing the best tape for your project. Check out our Dry and Wet Vinyl Graphic Decal Application page.
If you need any assistance click here to contact us